Dodd Human Rights Impact fosters a culture of human rights at UConn, in Connecticut, and around the world.
Check out our programs in...
More News and Recent Publications
- 2021 Malka Penn Award for Human Rights in Children’s LiteratureThe 2021 Malka Penn Award goes to Kim Johnson for This is My America Debut novel from author Kim Johnson offers young readers a critical look at justice in America “Kim Johnson has delivered a gripping story that tackles the human rights issues of historical racism, corruption, police brutality, and incarceration at a critical moment […]Posted on June 29, 2021
- Urgent Webinar: Colombian Democracy at the Crossroads 6/8Colombian Democracy at a Crossroads Tuesday, June 8, 2021 3:00pm – 4:30pm (EDT) [2pm (Colombia) / 9 pm (Spain)] REGISTER HERE Massive and popular protests have taken the streets of Colombia daily, creatively and belligerently for over a month now. The demands for change and the demands to turn around the history […]Posted on June 3, 2021
- One State, One Film: Mental Health and MindfulnessOne State, One Film: Mental Health, Mindfulness, and Healing: Strategies for Surviving Incarceration and Racial Trauma Tuesday, May 18, 2021 7:00pm REGISTER HERE WATCH Path of Freedom JOIN THE VIRTUAL DISCUSSION Join members of the Connecticut Collaborative on Poverty, Criminal Justice & Race, along with leading advocates in the fight for criminal justice reform in our […]Posted on May 5, 2021
- UConn Wins Global Recognition for Ethical Supply Chain EffortsBy Stephanie Reitz ‘UConn has established itself as one of the premier institutions in the country in the area of human rights and ethical sourcing’ UConn is receiving global attention for its commitment to ethical supply chain management, licensing, and branding as the winner of the 2021 International Collegiate Licensing Association Service Award. In addition […]Posted on May 4, 2021
- This calendar has no events scheduled at this time.